Why join Sleep Cycle?
Do you want to help improve the health and lives of millions of people worldwide?
Sleep is one of the few things in life we can safely claim we all have in common. So fundamental to us all, that when we don’t get enough good quality sleep we struggle to function in all other aspects of life.
We are very passionate about our product as sleep is something which affects every person - our mission is to improve global health by empowering people to sleep better.
Besides being part of influencing the wellbeing of others, you would get to work with solution oriented, forward thinking colleagues. We offer a good mix of diversity, an inclusive team dynamic and encouragement of bringing your ideas to the table.
Scope of role:
We’re looking for a growth professional with strong operative and strategic experience within marketing analytics.
You will spearhead and maintain the set-up to analyze and improve the work in all of our marketing channels to measure them based on our KPI:s. The role will require a mix between an operative and strategic skillset combined with a large portion of drive and entrepreneurial spirit. You will work closely together with a team of growth and marketing professionals to contribute to secure accurate measurement, generate insights and improve marketing results through efficiency and scale.
Further you will:
Own and work hands-on with end-to-end analytics for your product area including designing models (retention, segments, cohorts, etc.)
- Working with engineers to understand how we collect data and what we need to do to produce reliable product data, e.g. what instrumentation we need
- Presenting actionable business recommendations based on insights and design impactful visualizations to track and highlight progress
- Seek opportunities to improve reporting processes, data collection, forecasting of performance, and value
- 3+ years of experience working as a marketing analyst
- Can provide reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Has a solid understanding of statistics and can easily assess the state of datasets and factors that impact analyses (distribution of data points, outliers, skewness etc.)
- Experience in using BI- and visualization tools (such as Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- Proactively and independently develops analyses and insights to drive decisions and
- Experience in working with digital marketing analysis
Awesome if you have:
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in a quantitative discipline (such as math, statistics, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Experience in conducting marketing analysis on a global level
- Experience with set up and adjust events and event structures in Amplitude, Adjust and Google Analytics
- Proficient in data science languages such as SQL and Python, and/or R
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience working with analysis for app/ecom/tech/subscription companies
- Currently the main focus and need is for digital marketing analysis, a plus is if you've also worked with analysing offline channels
About Sleep Cycle:
We were crowned one of the most innovative apps in 2016 by App Store and have been featured in CNN, BBC, Wired, The Guardian, New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
As a result of a steady organic growth of product and team, Sleep Cycle has over 48 million downloads worldwide, with millions of active users and growing. Sleep Cycle is rated as the best sleep tracker on the market and we are now looking for people who can be a part of our next chapter, growing our product to the next level.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognise that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your application in English as soon as