Why join Sleep Cycle?
Do you want to help improve the health and lives of millions of people worldwide?
Sleep is one of the few things in life we can safely claim we all have in common. So fundamental to us all, that when we don’t get enough good quality sleep we struggle to function in all other aspects of life.
We were crowned one of the most innovative apps in 2016 by App Store and have been featured in CNN, BBC, Wired, The Guardian, New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
As a result of a steady organic growth of product and team, Sleep Cycle has over 48 million downloads worldwide, with millions of active users and growing. Sleep Cycle is rated as the best sleep tracker on the market and we are now looking for people who can be a part of our next chapter, growing our product to the next level.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognise that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
We are very passionate about our product as sleep is something which affects every person - our mission is to improve global health by empowering people to sleep better.
Besides being part of influencing the wellbeing of others, you would get to work with solution oriented, forward thinking colleagues. We offer a good mix of diversity, an inclusive team dynamic and encouragement of bringing your ideas to the table.
As QA Engineer at Sleep Cycle, you would be responsible for assuring the quality of team deliveries and focus on expanding automation test coverage and test development.
You would be part of one of our Development teams and perform the operative work.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 -6 years of software development experience or 1 year with an advanced degree.
- 3 years of experience developing test automation.
- Experience with one of the following: Automation Frameworks/Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, or Test Design.
Nice if you have:
- Experience with internet technologies.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Passion for tooling
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- 3 years of industry experience.
What you’ll do:
- Develop test strategies.
- Automate tests using test frameworks.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems.
- Responsible for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with a perspective towards improving product quality.
- Incident/Problem management - Minimize negative impact of incidents in production by restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible.
- Create test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.