Performance Marketing Specialist
Why join Sleep Cycle?
Do you want to help improve the health and lives of millions of people worldwide?
Sleep is one of the few things in life we can safely claim we all have in common. So fundamental to us all, that when we don’t get enough good quality sleep we struggle to function in all other aspects of life.
We were crowned one of the most innovative apps in 2016 by App Store and have been featured in CNN, BBC, Wired, The Guardian, New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
As a result of a steady organic growth of product and team, Sleep Cycle has over 48 million downloads worldwide, with millions of active users and growing. Sleep Cycle is rated as the best sleep tracker on the market and we are now looking for people who can be a part of our next chapter, growing our product to the next level.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognise that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
We are very passionate about our product as sleep is something which affects every person - our mission is to improve global health by empowering people to sleep better.
Besides being part of influencing the wellbeing of others, you would get to work with solution oriented, forward thinking colleagues. We offer a good mix of diversity, an inclusive team dynamic and encouragement of bringing your ideas to the table.
Do you get excited by conversion rates, optimizations and digital marketing?
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Specialist that will be a part of the Sleep Cycle Performance team and contribute to support our growth ambitions by acquiring new users globally to a scale while maximizing ROI.
You’ll work with our paid marketing channels and will be expected to, plan, execute, improve and analyze campaigns and efforts in cooperation with team members and other internal stakeholders.
Who you are:
- At least 2+ years of experience in running paid advertising campaigns (mainly user acquisition)
- T-shaped acquisition channel skillset, you have deep experience in at least one of the listed channels and their advertising systems/self service systems:
* Facebook universe (IG, FB, Messenger etc)
* TikTok (focus acquisition)
* Google (focus AIC)
* Apple Search ads
but are knowledgeable enough in other channels and the social media landscape overall to practice digital media purchasing on a general level
- Understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices
- Solid experience of A/B and multivariate test methods with evidence of delivering results
- Strong ability to analyze data and make informed decisions that will lead to improved performance
- Ability to work independently and in a team-environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while working to tight deadlines and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Nice if you have:
- App marketing/UA experience
- Experience of carrying out UA campaigns on social channels on global markets
- Hands-on experience working with organic growth, such as ASO
- Experience with business intelligence software within data analysis, market automation, data visualization and mobile attribution such as Tableau, Adjust, Looker, Leanplum & Smartly.
- Knowledge/experience in PPC/Programmatic
What you’ll do:
- You will work together with the rest of the performance marketing team to oversee the development and delivery of the digital channel strategy (focusing on your channels of expertise).
- You will improve our performance marketing efforts and increase the quantity and quality of subscribers globally.
- Campaign management and optimization, for channels such as Google Adwords AIC, Apple search ads, TikTok & Facebook
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Communicate information and results.
- Prioritize to ensure that resources are spent on the most relevant channels.
- Contribute with insights and data-driven decisions regarding marketing strategy and show performance.
- Stay up to date with emerging new digital technologies, approaches and strategies
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly strategies and goals for different media channels
- with the goal of maximizing customer growth and user conversion while balancing LTV/CAC conditions.
- Measure, analyze, and report KPI's via a BI-tool such as Tableau/looker.
If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.