People Operations Manager
Why join Sleep Cycle?
Do you want to help improve the health and lives of millions of people worldwide?
Sleep is one of the few things in life we can safely claim we all have in common. So fundamental to us all, that when we don’t get enough good quality sleep we struggle to function in all other aspects of life.
As a result of a steady organic growth of product and team, Sleep Cycle has over 48 million downloads worldwide, with millions of active users and growing. Sleep Cycle is rated as the best sleep tracker on the market and we are now looking for people who can be a part of our next chapter, growing our product to the next level.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognise that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
We are very passionate about our product as sleep is something which affects every person - our mission is to improve global health by empowering people to sleep better.
Besides being part of influencing the wellbeing of others, you would get to work with solution oriented, forward thinking colleagues. We offer a good mix of diversity, an inclusive team dynamic and encouragement of bringing your ideas to the table.
Location: Gothenburg or Stockholm
Scope of role:
Sleep Cycle has been growing a lot over the last few years and will continue to do so for a foreseeable future. As we scale, we need someone to manage and lead the work within recruitment and HR in both an operatively and strategic way, ensuring we remain an attractive workplace
You will be located in one of the Sleep Cycle offices and report to our CEO.
As People Operations Manager you will:
- Be responsible for and manage all the Sleep Cycle hires which include roles within both R&D/Engineering and the Business side (Sales, Marketing, Finance etc) and manage the process from start to finish.
- Build and maintain a network with relevant potential candidates
- Identify and attend suitable events from an employment branding perspective
- Setting up processes to ensure an impeccable experience for all our candidates, regardless if they get the job or not
- Setting up processes for performance review and regular feedback sessions between both manager and direct reports as well as between peers.
- Oversee benefits and salary levels
- Making sure we remain an inclusive and transparent company
- Coach and support the Sleep Cycle management team with everyday matters
- Support our CEO with HR matters
- Be responsible for social activities such as off-sites and other company events
You are passionate about people and you understand that what is just a normal day at work for you, may be a life changing experience for someone else.
You also understand that working with recruitment is far from just filling a number of vacancies - it is about shaping a company culture in which people learn from each other, thrive and contribute with their uniqueness.
You agree that a good Talent Acquisition Manager not only takes into consideration what a candidate can offer the company but also what the company can do for the candidate in terms of growth and fulfilling of expectations, and that reflects on how you perform your work.
Your motivator lies within enabling all employees, setting them up for success and seeing their potential before they might see it themselves.
- At least 5-10 year’s experience from working in a similar role
- Ability to keep track of many things and processes at the same time and work autonomously
- To independently set up your own workflow that puts the candidate experience in focus
- Ability to foresee next step and actions needed to be taken and act proactively
- Fluency in English and preferably Swedish
If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.