Sleep Cycle is looking for an Online Content Manager
Why join Sleep Cycle?
Do you want to help improve the health and lives of millions of people worldwide?
Sleep is one of the few things in life we can safely claim we all have in common. So fundamental to us all, that when we don’t get enough good quality sleep we struggle to function in all other aspects of life.
We were crowned one of the most innovative apps in 2016 by App Store and have been featured in CNN, BBC, Wired, The Guardian, New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
As a result of a steady organic growth of product and team, Sleep Cycle has over 48 million downloads worldwide, with millions of active users and growing. Sleep Cycle is rated as the best sleep tracker on the market and we are now looking for people who can be a part of our next chapter, growing our product to the next level.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognise that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
We are very passionate about our product as sleep is something which affects every person - our mission is to improve global health by empowering people to sleep better.
Besides being part of influencing the wellbeing of others, you would get to work with solution oriented, forward thinking colleagues. We offer a good mix of diversity, an inclusive team dynamic and encouragement of bringing your ideas to the table.
Stockholm, or remote with minimum 2h proximity to Stockholm.
Scope of role:
We are on the lookout for an Online Content Manager who will work both strategically and hands on, with the ability to think both creatively and analytically.
You will be part of the Growth team at Sleep Cycle, reporting to the Head of PR and Communications.
- Write, edit, and proofread content
- Manage online content calendar
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas for blogs and social
- Build and grow following and engagement on social media
- Grow number of visitors, page views per session, session duration, conversion, and google rankings for website, as well as lower bounce rate
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- Track trending and targeted keywords on google and make sure web organically keeps and grow its rankings in search
- Manage content across all platforms, including (but not limited to) website and social media
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Proficient knowledge of HTML
- Proficient with popular content management tools
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media management, reporting and analysis, and the ability to communicate the value of Social Media to senior stakeholders
- An outstanding track record of building and managing Social Media accounts for brands
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of working cross-functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders
- You're someone who keeps a track on digital trends and is always on the look out for how to inspire our followers to remain loyal to our brand
- You have impeccable skills in English, both written and verbally
- You are confident and comfortable in finding creative ways of growing an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
Awesome if you have:
- Experience from working within the mobile health industry or with related consumer brands
- Experience from content management on a global scale
- Proven track record in PR and digital marketing
- Experience working with and understanding of ASO
If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your application in English as soon as possible. Due to summer vacation, we will start reviewing applications mid August so please don’t despair if it takes a bit longer than normal to hear back from us.