CRM Marketing Specialist
Why join Sleep Cycle?
Do you want to help improve the health and lives of millions of people worldwide?
Sleep is one of the few things in life we can safely claim we all have in common. So fundamental to us all, that when we don’t get enough good quality sleep we struggle to function in all other aspects of life.
We were crowned one of the most innovative apps in 2016 by App Store and have been featured in CNN, BBC, Wired, The Guardian, New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
As a result of a steady organic growth of product and team, Sleep Cycle has over 48 million downloads worldwide, with millions of active users and growing. Sleep Cycle is rated as the best sleep tracker on the market and we are now looking for people who can be a part of our next chapter, growing our product to the next level.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognize that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
We are very passionate about our product as sleep is something which affects every person - our mission is to improve global health by empowering people to sleep better.
Besides being part of influencing the wellbeing of others, you would get to work with solution oriented, forward thinking colleagues. We offer a good mix of diversity, an inclusive team dynamic and encouragement of bringing your ideas to the table.
Scope of role:
We’re looking for a marketing professional with strong operative experience in CRM.
You will use first-party data from our user database to convert, engage, and retain existing users through automated campaigns and will be working with a world-class product and team that are passionate about sleep and their profession.
Further you will:
- improve our CRM marketing efforts and increase the quantity and quality of subscribers globally mainly through email and push messages
- work together with the Senior Growth Marketing Manager to plan and deliver CRM strategies and campaign ideas focusing on user retention & life time, conversion, and anti-churn
- manage campaigns and optimization - independently set up, continuously measure and optimize/iterate campaigns and loyalty programmes to reach best performance
- communicate information and results, generate standardized reporting to track and report performance; report on KPIs and generate next-step recommendations
- map the complete user journey and analyze our users to identify new opportunities and improvements
- Solid hands on experience from working with CRM, both in converting, retaining and engaging purposes towards mainly B2C
- Solid experience in at least one marketing automation tool for CRM send outs (we use Leanplum)
- Strong written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Independent, a great problem-solver, results-oriented with strong attention to detail with experience of working well in a fast paced environment under shifting deadlines
- Solid experience of A/B testing and experimental ways of working to iterate emails and push messages to reach the right message and the right timing to the right point in the life cycle of the right cohort to reach best possible results
- Excellent communication skills in English
Awesome if you have:
- Experience with CRM marketing specifically within an app/mobile first company, subscription service or SaaS
- Experience of carrying out campaigns on global markets
- Experience with business intelligence software and data visualisation such as Looker, Amplitude & Leanplum
- Basic copywriting skills (in English and Swedish) and image editing
- Basic HTML skills
If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.